MTC Online Admission 2021-2022
Mount Tiyi Govt. College, Wokha, Nagaland
Online Admission Process 2021 - 2022
To mitigate the challenges in conducting admissions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the admission for academic year 2021- 2022 shall be done through ONLINE MODE ONLY. In this regard, interested candidates seeking admissions are advised to go through the following details thoroughly before applying online.
1) Admission to various semesters shall be done online and only in extreme cases will it be done offline.
2) Admission shall be on first-come first-serve basis.
3) IMPORTANT: Students shall view the Prospectus online and follow the instructions contained therein for admission and all other purposes.
4) Hard copy document may be obtained as and when actual classes resume.
5) IMPORTANT DATES
- Dates for Online Admissions: 22nd July to 9th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes (Online / Offline): 10th August 2021
Kindly refer to the Prospectus 2021 for details of courses, fees, etc. Click here to view the Prospectus 2021.
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
The following detail outlines the procedure for Online Admission. Please read the instructions carefully before applying for Admission.
Step 1: Pre-Requisite
- You will need a Gmail Email Address to fill the Online Admission Form. A copy of the admission form submitted will be sent to your email address for reference.
- If you don't have a Gmail Account already, create one from here for free: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- If you already have Gmail Address, ignore this step.
Step 2: Payment of Fees
- Find out the admission fee you need to pay from the Prospectus (link here )
- Pay the Admission fee to the following account by visiting the bank physically ( cheque only ) or via NetBanking.
Pay to: Principal Mount Tiyi College
Bank : State Bank of India, Wokha main branch
Account Number: 34020993105
Note: If you pay from the bank, get the bank counterfoil / receipt for the payment and scan it. In case of NetBanking, take screenshot of the payment success screen.
Step 3: Fill up the Online Admission Form
- After paying the admission fee, fill up the online Admission Form -
- Fill up the details required in the form.
- Upload the ‘proof’ of Admission Fee payment (Bank Counterfoil or Screenshot) at Upload Payment Receipt field. The admission fee payment shall be verified based on the proof you upload here.
- Review / Verify the information you entered in the form.
- Submit the form.
This completes the Admission Form submission process.
- A copy of the Admission Form you submitted will be sent to the Gmail address you provided at the beginning of the form.
- Login to Gmail.com and open the email to view or print out the form you submitted.
The form you submit will be reviewed and payment status confirmed.
Relevant documents will be sought by the college whenever applicable. Therefore, it is advised to keep copies of the following documents handy.
1) Printed copy of the online admission form submitted by you and received in the email.
2) The original copy of the counterfoil / receipt from the bank or the printout of the screenshot if paid by Netbanking.
3) Required document as mentioned in the Prospectus.
ADMISSION SUPPORT CONTACTS
For queries regarding admission process, please contact the Admission Committee Members listed below:
- Khyopenthung Tsopoe, Convenor : 70051 63327
- Dr. Rosanna Kikon, Member : 97742 87031
- Dr. K.Z. Ovung, Member : 69096 35775
- Mrs. Sentimenla Jamir : 70051 57146
- Mr. Mhalevolie Solo : 98560 31977
- Mr. Rentsamo Humtsoe : 70051 20208
Facing issues submitting the form?
1) Please ensure that you have good internet connection on your computer or mobile phone to access the form.
2) After clicking submit on the form, you may also get Google Image Captcha to prevent SPAM– In that case, read the INSTRUCTION displayed on the Google Image Captcha, and click on respective image blocks depending on what is asked.
3) For other issues, clear the form data and retry. Click here for detailed instructions.